My quite time this morning
“All Things Pertaining To Life”
As His divine power has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue .
2 Peter 1:3
- What has His divine power given us ?
- Why have we been called to glory and virtue?
- Who has all things pertaining to life ?
- As a Christian, you have everything you need to live a holy and abundant life (2Peter 1:3’11) .
- Your intelligence, your education, or your family background do not determine the holiness of your life.
- Everything you need to live a victorious, joyful, and abundant life is found in the Holy Spirit who resides in you (Gal 5:22-23)
- According to Peter, each Christian, by faith has access to these qualities:goodness, knowledge of God , self-control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love. It would be of no use to inherit a fortune if you did not know it was yours.
- The key to all that God has made is available to us in our faith. We must believe that God wants to build these qualities into our lives . In the Gospel. Jesus related to people according to thier own faith.
Jesus rewarded genuine faith by granting salvation and healing. If He met people with unbelief.
Kerp faith alive and trust and obey .
Loving God, your people joyfully awaits
the coming of our Savior.
Who enlightens our hearts and dispels
The darkness of ignorance and sin.
Pour out your blessings on us as we seek
to follow you daily.
May your light reflect on us.
In Jesus mighty name ,
Rev, David Rex Orgen
🏰Hilltop United Methodist church (Pastor)💒
If this word has blessed you today
Please share this with others.